Tuesday, February 27, 2007

How many white shirts should any one person have?

Do you think 44 are too many? That doesn't even count t-shirts or the 20+ I got rid of. When I cleaned out my closet, I hauled a carload to Good Will. My car was filled to the brim. Now that the painting is done and I've moved back into my closet, it still looks full. I don't even know how I got all the stuff I got rid of in there. I reduced my shoes by half. I decided to take my own advice that I used to give clients: if you haven't used or worn it in 2 years, get rid of it. I'm guilty of keeping things I don't need or will use just because I have the room. But no more! My closet looks soooo good! Everything color coordinated again. I even found all kinds of new things I forgot I had. I still have to sort through everything that goes back into my vanity, but it feels good to near the end. Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.