Saturday, January 27, 2007

Disaster

I am sick to my stomach. I can't believe I have caused this disaster! In my effort to keep my desktop clean, I've always just had two or three folders. Well, I think I have somehow deleted my main folder that literally contains EVERYTHING important to me: family business, financial, classes, you name it, that's where it was. I'm praying that Troy (my computer guru) can help me. I'm trying to take a deep breath. The only thing keeping me from going insane is that I have an external hard drive that backs everything up at 2 a.m. I'm so hoping that my file is there and can be retrieved. We're talking my LIFE here! I never thought being organized could cause me so much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. If you would like a response from me, then please leave your email address.